Certified Environmental & Safety Training performs health and Safety Audits for a variety of businesses including industrial, retail, commercial, distributors and manufacturers.
The health and safety audits are used to evaluate the potential for injuries in the workplace.
The Workplace Safety Audit Includes:
- A detailed walk-through of the facility
- Observing employees and daily operations
- Interviewing the site supervisors to become familiar with processes and procedures
- A preliminary review of hazardous job duties
- Comparing hazards to current safety measures
- Reviewing existing OSHA required written programs to determine completeness
- Reviewing existing recordkeeping procedures and training records
- Recommending methods to reduce employer liabilities and increase employee safety