Ms. Hinckley is a Certified Environmental, Health and Safety Trainer (CET) with the National Environmental Training Association (NETA), and Certified Environmental Manager (CEM) with the State of Nevada Division of Environmental Protection. Ms. Hinckley has over 20 years of experience as a manager and trainer of environmental compliance and health and safety regulations.
Ms. Hinckley’s experience includes the following:
- Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM) with the Institute of Hazardous Materials Managers
- Hazardous materials training specialist with US EPA training contractor and authorized instructor for U.S. Coast Guard
- Manager of environmental compliance audits and workplace safety audits for manufacturers, printers, plating operators, commercial property owners, dry cleaners, auto body shops, real estate managers, and hazardous waste generators
- Safety manager at a permitted hazardous waste treatment facility. Developed all safety protocols and conducted safety audits on a routine basis
- Consultant on hazardous waste management programs for generators of hazardous waste including hazardous waste identification procedures, container labeling, record keeping, manifests, inspections, spill response and proper disposal of hazardous waste generated
- Instructor of 40-hour HAZWOPER, 8-hour refresher, DOT hazardous material regulations, workplace safety and HAZCOM